Equipping disciples to do the work of the ministry - Company Message

Monthly Devotionals: From Pastor's Desk
Sunday Worship
Watch Night Service
powered by

My Blog

Watch Night Service: Update

Due To Inclement Weather Tonight's Watch Night Service Has Been Cancelled. Happy New Year From Pastor Suttles And The Whole BOCOM Family!!!!!

15 Comments to Watch Night Service: Update:

Comments RSS
Firtst Lady Bridget on Saturday, March 16, 2013 12:47 PM
In response to devotional #6, "Why cram for the exam when you can be blessed for the test."

mypaperwriter.com on Thursday, April 19, 2018 1:59 PM
People like to send New Year wishes to others. They plan for celebration of New Year. They organize New Year parties with friends. They can enjoy parties with good weather. They can enjoy weather if it is raining at night.

Revelations 2 Video Game Jacket on Friday, July 27, 2018 2:17 AM
A watch night benefit is a late night Christian community gathering in a wide range of Christian conventions, for example, those of baptists Methodists and Pentecostals watchnight administrations are held late on new year's eve, and closures after 12 pm this gives the chance to Christians to audit the year that has passed and influence admission and afterward to plan for the year ahead by asking and settling a decent site with fascinating substance much obliged to share.

Domi Jon on Monday, April 1, 2019 8:30 AM
It is interesting to read your blog post and I am going to share it with my friends. Herbew Fentos

https://www.bestessayuk.com on Tuesday, April 16, 2019 3:18 PM
It's good to see this update. They are always for the best. Good luck to you!

.. on Thursday, May 2, 2019 7:04 PM

resumetarget review on Thursday, May 2, 2019 10:43 PM
I am so sad that it is canceled. I’ve been wanting to get a watch night since I heard it from a friend of mine who has been attending watch night. I am really interested because it seems fun. I really hope I can attend next time. But good thing you canceled it. Accidents might happen if you continue the event during an inclement whether. Hope to see you on your next event. I will surely attend. God bless you always!

g on Tuesday, May 14, 2019 8:28 PM
g

top dissertation writers on Thursday, May 23, 2019 6:05 PM
I am really sad reading this announcement. As a devotee of God, in every situation, I want to give thanks and credits to him in all the blessings and happiness he showered to me and to my family. Going to an event like this is really fun. Listening to others testimonies, gathering with fellow believer and have a lot of wisdom in his words. But I know some other time, this event will surely happen in Jesus name. And I believe in that.

tableclothsfactory on Sunday, June 2, 2019 7:38 PM
Watch Night Service: Update

wholesale eyelashes on Tuesday, June 4, 2019 4:42 AM
Watch Night Service: Update

AZ-301 Exam Dumps on Friday, August 9, 2019 11:07 PM
Ace4sure is the website that deals in preparation material for the exam for many years. According to my exposure and research, this is the right platform where you can get exact exam dumps.

how to breed pure dragon on Monday, September 2, 2019 4:24 AM
You can place each of your dragons in different habitats - they start to get more gold per minute.

Useless Websites on Friday, February 14, 2020 1:17 AM
Watch Night Service: Update Useless Websites

small tattoos on Sunday, March 29, 2020 3:27 AM
small tattoos https://inksmalltattoos.com/ small tattoos