Equipping disciples to do the work of the ministry - Company Message

Monthly Devotionals: From Pastor's Desk
Sunday Worship
Watch Night Service
powered by

My Blog

Speak Life Into My Life

Learn to speak life into your life by confessing the word of God daily. By speaking His holy word into your life regularly your life and God's will begin to line up. Once you find yourself in a position that lines up with God's will He can begin to release the blessings you'll need for the journey into your life.

8 Comments to Speak Life Into My Life:

Comments RSS
assignment writers in uk on Friday, March 23, 2018 5:37 AM
God can bless all people with great blessings. People can spend perfect life after getting blessings. They impress God with impressive deeds and worship God as well. They have good faith on God and believe that God will help them.
Reply to comment

https://australianwritings.net/ on Thursday, October 11, 2018 12:51 AM
Speaking is vital in our lives. All the people in this world speak a language or some other language to convey thoughts and feelings. I am going to bring a new idea by this blog.
Reply to comment

essayroo legit on Friday, October 12, 2018 11:54 PM
Visiting is the teacher of all the huge school. For the most part we saw tuition based school who are huge then the other schools. visiting is great in their work and furthermore deal with every one of the schools.
Reply to comment

Anonymous on Wednesday, March 6, 2019 9:12 PM
Reply to comment

what is the best essay writing company on Wednesday, March 6, 2019 9:21 PM
God's words can be considered as a weapon from anxiety, stress, brokenness or even pain. I have been using His words whenever I feel so devastated and lonely and believe me, those words make me feel loved and cared for. I know that some of us doesn't really see His words as remedies for our pain but I am actually here to testify how powerful they are once we allow it to become part of our lives. Let us become more open with His words because for sure, it will change our lives for the better. His words will make us stronger and bolder.
Reply to comment

dissertation service online on Sunday, June 2, 2019 11:46 PM
Always be true to God and to yourself. In living in today’s fast changing world of technology, we tend to forget God, we tend to forget all the things that he gives to us. We forget to praise and thank him. We always think that because of us, blessing enter into our life. But we are all wrong. Because of God, because of him, because of the love and care for us, even though we don’t deserve that blessings he always give to us. As a youth, I want us all to always be grateful to him.
Reply to comment

2V0-21.19 Dumps on Saturday, November 30, 2019 7:22 AM
I am continually amazed by the amount of information available on this subject. What you presented was well researched and well worded in order to get your stand on this across to all your readers.
Reply to comment

war robot hacks on Monday, December 9, 2019 5:00 AM
Gold, in particular, can only be obtained if you want to spend your real money.
Reply to comment